SYNDROS CARES® Free Trial Voucher Program (Terms and Conditions apply)
SYNDROS CARES® Trial Voucher Card.
- First bottle with first prescription is fully covered and immediately filled while the second prescription is pending insurance authorization
Health Care Provider may provide two separate prescriptions for the Patient to present to Pharmacy in order to take advantage of the “Free Trial Voucher” offer while commercial insurance is being processed for the remaining full prescription.
- Prescription #1: Written for One Bottle (Free with SYNDROS CARES® Trial Voucher Program for Commercially Insured/Cash Pay patients) which will be processed as a secondary claim using Bin 610600.
- Prescription #2: Written for full remaining prescription (remaining bottles needed) and sent to commercial insurance to process a Coordination of Benefits (COB) as primary claim.
- For Commercially Insured patients, the Discount Card can be applied once approved to ensure $0 out-of-pocket co-pay for commercially insured patient.
- OR for a CASH PAYING PATIENT: To Process Uninsured Claims: Submit PRIMARY claim using BIN: 610600.
For support processing either the Free Trial Voucher or Discount Co-Pay Cards, please call SYNDROS CARES® at 877-369-5158
- For commercially-insured and cash-paying patients only
SYNDROS SPECIALTY PHARMACY NETWORK
SYNDROS is available through retail pharmacies as well as a Specialty Pharmacy Network that offers Patient Co-Pay Assistance programs and Prior Authorization Assistance. Please contact your physician’s staff for an updated list of Benuvia’s specialty pharmacy partners.
Benuvia Therapeutics Inc. Patient Services Center
If you have been prescribed a Benuvia product, we are here to help you.
Take advantage of other resources and programs available to you such as:
- Benuvia Therapeutics Inc.’s SYNDROS CARES® Free Trial Voucher and/or Discount Card
- Specialty Pharmacy identification
SYNDROS CARES® Discount Card
(Terms and Conditions apply)
SYNDROS CARES® Discount Card.
- $0 Co-Pay for each prescription
- For commercially-insured patients only
- $400 Discount per prescribed bottle
- For cash-paying patients only
SYNDROS CARES® Eligibility, Terms and Conditions
- Offers valid for commercially-insured and cash-paying patients, except where prohibited by law.
- Maximum Discount Card benefit of $400 off each new prescription bottle of SYNDROS (dronabinol) oral solution for cash-paying patients.
- Savings offer not valid for any individual for whom any part of any prescriptions for SYNDROS is or will be covered by Medicaid, Medicare (including Medicare Advantage or Part D prescription Plans), any states’ prescription drug programs, or any other public payer program. If any other part of your prescription is paid by a non-governmental third-party payer, you attest to having disclosed this offer to your third-party payer.
- Offers cannot be combined with any other coupon, certificate, voucher, rebate or similar offer.
- Offers good only in the USA and Puerto Rico at participating retail pharmacies and cannot be redeemed at government-subsidized clinics.
- Benuvia Therapeutics Inc. has the right to revoke or cancel these offers, or to change the rules of the program, without notice.