INSYS THERAPEUTICS will no longer offer the SYNDROS CARES® Savings Program OR the Compassionate Patient Assistance Program (CPAP) for new patients effective September 3, 2019.
Existing patients, who already have an activated Discount Card or CPAP Card in use, will continue to receive benefits based on current program rules.
- Voucher and Discount Cards will no longer be available and downloadable on line
- Printed Voucher and Discount Cards that have not yet been used will be canceled in the system and will be unavailable for use
Please continue to check syndros.com for updates about these programs or call 844-309-3835. Thank you.
SYNDROS® No-Cost Trial Voucher Program (Terms and Conditions apply)
- First bottle with first prescription is fully covered and immediately filled while the second prescription is pending insurance authorization
- Patient must submit both prescriptions to the pharmacy
- For commercially-insured and cash-paying patients only
Please fill out this form to download your SYNDROS CARES® Trial Voucher Card.
SYNDROS SPECIALTY PHARMACY NETWORKSYNDROS is available through retail pharmacies as well as a Specialty Pharmacy Network that offers Patient Co-Pay Assistance programs, Prior Authorization Assistance and Compassionate Patient programs. Please contact your physician’s staff for an updated list of INSYS’ specialty pharmacy partners. For questions on the SYNDROS CARES program call: 1-800-200-2332
INSYS Ancillary ServicesINSYS Patient Services Center Call 1-844-309-3835 Fax 1-844-793-4412 If you have been prescribed an INSYS product, we are here to help you. Take advantage of other resources and programs available to you such as:
- Programs for under-insured patients
- Specialty Pharmacy identification
SYNDROS CARES Discount Card (Terms and Conditions apply)
- $0 Co-Pay for each prescription
- For commercially-insured patients only
- $400 Discount per prescribed bottle
- For cash-paying patients only
Please fill out this form to download your SYNDROS CARES® Discount Card.
SYNDROS CARES Eligibility, Terms and Conditions
- Offers valid for commercially-insured and cash-paying patients, except where prohibited by law.
- Maximum Discount Card benefit of $400 off each new prescription bottle of SYNDROS (dronabinol) oral solution for cash-paying patients.
- Savings offer not valid for any individual for whom any part of any prescriptions for SYNDROS is or will be covered by Medicaid, Medicare (including Medicare Advantage or Part D prescription Plans), any states’ prescription drug programs, or any other public payer program. If any other part of your prescription is paid by a non-governmental third-party payer, you attest to having disclosed this offer to your third-party payer.
- Offers cannot be combined with any other coupon, certificate, voucher, rebate or similar offer.
- Offers good only in the USA and Puerto Rico at participating retail pharmacies and cannot be redeemed at government-subsidized clinics.
- INSYS Therapeutics, Inc. has the right to revoke or cancel these offers, or to change the rules of the program, without notice.